Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Worries

Yeah, um... I haven't written lately. oops

So I am at Central at the moment at my internship. My supervisor is in a meeting and I got here late so I am dinking around on her computer drinkin' a cup o' joe.

So, I'm worried. I want to get a job as a school counselor next year but Springfield is on budget cuts and there aren't really any jobs open close to Springfield-- what is a girl to do? Hope and pray and try not to worry... I am actually doing an ok job with that.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Thank you for sharing such a nice article. authentic nike shoes discount puma shoes whosale discount nike shoes whosale cheap nike shoes discount nike shoes discount puma shoes nike mens shoes nike womens shoes nike childrens shoes puma mens shoes puma womens shoes chaussures puma puma speed cat Nike Tn Chaussures requin tn nike shox puma shoes puma CAT puma basket puma speed baskets puma puma sport puma femmes puma shox r4 torch nike air max requin nike shox r3 shox rival r3 tn plus chaussures shox nike shox r4 torch air max tn requin nike tn femme pas cher nike tn chaussures nike rift nike shox nz chaussures shox nike shox rival shox rival chaussures requin jeans online cheap armani jeans cheap G-star jeans

Blog Archive